Upcoming workshops that you can (and should!) attend:
- The world’s funniest sex ed show and WINNER of PHIT Sweeps Week, DTF: Darryl and Timaree FunHour
(It’s like Talk Sex with Sue meets The Daily Show, plus Double Dare)at the Philly Improv Theater. NEXT SHOW: March 14th!
- Intro to Burlesque at Sexploratorium. Learn the origins of the art and develop/perfect your own performance! March 29th.
- Presenting: Tumblr and the Battle for Feminist Hearts, Minds and Clits at the Feminist Porn Conference in Toronto April 5-6.
Things That Happened:
Daily Dot- named Sex with Timaree one of four essential sex podcasts, The Advocate, Sex and the University, Philadelphia City Paper, Women’s Health Magazine, Philadelphia Weekly, Philly.com, Skeptic Ink, Wonder Woman.In, Eraserhood, Sarah White Daily Mixam List, The Point News
If your organization, business, college or show would like to have Dr. Timaree as a guest speaker, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. She is available to speak on a variety of topics and is able to prepare new presentations for your needs.
Some previous talks have included:
- LGBT Representation in TV and Film
- What Movies Teach Us About Women, Men and Sex
- Fitness, Body Love and Sexercise
- Sexuality and Media Literacy
- LGBTQ Inclusiveness in the Workplace, School or Organization
- Obscure Sexual Sub-cultures and the Internet
- The History of Non-monogamy
- Negotiating with Your Partner
- Contraceptive Options
- Identifying Healthy Relationships
- Healthy Body Image
- Being Sex Positive in a Sex Negative Culture
- Sexuality Messages in Reality TV
- Troubleshooting your Sex Life
and much more!