Upcoming workshops that you can (and should!) attend:
- The world’s funniest sex ed show and WINNER of PHIT Sweeps Week, DTF: Darryl and Timaree FunHour
- Philly DIY Skills Conference August 1-3: presenting on Sex Positive Feminism.
- Woodhull Freedom Summit August 14-17 in Washington, DC. I’ll be presenting a very interactive workshop on sexuality and exercise.
- Sexuality and Aging Consortium September 19-20th in Chester, PA. Presenting on using social media to reach older adults.
Things That Happened:
Daily Dot- named Sex with Timaree one of four essential sex podcasts, The Advocate, Sex and the University, Philadelphia City Paper, Nerve.com, Women’s Health Magazine, Philadelphia Weekly, Philly.com, Skeptic Ink, Wonder Woman.In, Eraserhood, Sarah White Daily Mixam List, The Point News
If your organization, business, college or show would like to have Dr. Timaree as a guest speaker, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. She is available to speak on a variety of topics and is able to prepare new presentations for your needs.
Some previous talks have included:
- LGBT Representation in TV and Film
- What Movies Teach Us About Women, Men and Sex
- Fitness, Body Love and Sexercise
- Sexuality and Media Literacy
- LGBTQ Inclusiveness in the Workplace, School or Organization
- Obscure Sexual Sub-cultures and the Internet
- The History of Non-monogamy
- Negotiating with Your Partner
- Contraceptive Options
- Identifying Healthy Relationships
- Healthy Body Image
- Being Sex Positive in a Sex Negative Culture
- Sexuality Messages in Reality TV
- Troubleshooting your Sex Life
and much more!