- Burger King’s latest menu addition was created specially for women
- Number of women in Cabinet back at zero
- Singapore delegate at the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva reiterates that the Singapore police will not take action “against consenting adult males… unless their conduct breaks other laws, for instance laws against indecent public behaviour or paedophilia.”
- There is enough help available for distressed women facing unwanted pregnancies in Singapore, but experts say awareness of these services needs to be drummed up to prevent cases of abandonment.
- ‘Singapore Girls’ versus the West
- Woman gets probation for obscene acts with girl. I wonder if it is discrimination that is keeping this woman out of jail – but I suppose nobody is complaining in this case? More here.
- Man jailed for underage sex; girl now has baby son
- A new rule that orders female badminton players to wear short skirts could be scrapped after objections from China, Indonesia and Scandanavian countries
- Sex partner exchange service online now
- Bomoh charges with enticing girl
- A man involved in the pest control business has claimed eating queen termites can boost the sexual prowess for men.
- M’sian students in YouTube bully clip say sorry to victim
- Malaysia police hunt men on motorcycle who attacked more than 20 women with acid-like liquid
- Two Swedish men have been jailed for life in the Philippines for human trafficking after they were found running a cybersex den in which women performed acts for Internet clients
- Wife, friends defend jailed Chinese ‘public sex’ artist
- The most surprising demographic crisis
- Chinese girls born in single body with 2 heads
- One-child policy move over. Now the one-dog limit that is causing anguish
- Sex may soon be for sale legally again in Taiwan. The government is likely to end a 20-year-old ban that penalizes prostitutes, but not their clients, by the end of the year.
- Taipei gay rights groups and conservative Christian group clash over new gender equality school curriculum
- 2 sex-related businesses demolished in New Taipei
- Rape, S&M, homoeroticism on TV
- Hong Kong academic Katrien Jacobs is about to publish her first book on Chinese people’s views of pornography and sexual identity
- The Cambodian government announces controversial measures to ensure its women receive a decent standard of living: Foreign men over 50, or earning too little, banned from marrying Cambodians
- Cambodia’s third annual pride festival is underway from today till May 17, scheduled to coincide with the International Day Against Homophobia (IDAHO)
- India’s Supreme Court says people convicted of so-called honour killings should face the death penalty
- Depiction of Goddess images on swimwear inappropriate