Upcoming things that you can (and should!) attend:
- The greatest sex ed/comedy/game show in the known universe: DTF: Darryl and Timaree Fun Hour is every 2nd Friday of the month at Franky Bradley’s. Help us celebrate our huge 3 year anniversary on May 13th!
- The 04/21 People at Work Summit is featuring my keynote on how coworking is like navigating polyamory.
- I’ll be giving a talkback after the 04/20 performance of Sex with Strangers at the Philadelphia Theater Company.
- Submit your proposals now for SEXx 3.0 Presentations and Live Performance events on May 11th
Things That Happened:
Good Men Project, Philadelphia Weekly, Nerve.com, Philly Gay Calendar, Geekadelphia, here and here, Daily Nebraskan, Philadelphia Gay News, Atlantic City Weekly, North Platte Bulletin, Full 1mpact, Hear Nebraska
Daily Dot– named Sex with Timaree one of four essential sex podcasts, The Advocate, Sex and the University, Philadelphia City Paper, Nerve.com, Women’s Health Magazine, Philadelphia Weekly, Philly.com, Philly Inquirer, GPhilly, Skeptic Ink, Wonder Woman.In, Eraserhood, Sarah White Daily Mixam List, The Point News
If your organization, business, college or show would like to have Dr. Timaree as a guest speaker, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. She is available to speak on a variety of topics and is able to prepare new presentations for your needs.
Some previous talks have included:
- Sexuality and the Cancer Patient
- LGBT Inclusivity
- Sexual Wellness
- Sex Positive Feminism
- LGBT Representation in TV and Film
- What Movies Teach Us About Women, Men and Sex
- Fitness, Body Love and Sexercise
- Sexuality and Media Literacy
- LGBTQ Inclusiveness in the Workplace, School or Organization
- Obscure Sexual Sub-cultures and the Internet
- The History of Non-monogamy
- Negotiating with Your Partner
- Contraceptive Options
- Introduction to Burlesque
- Identifying Healthy Relationships
- Healthy Body Image
- Being Sex Positive in a Sex Negative Culture
- Sexuality Messages in Reality TV
- Troubleshooting your Sex Life
- Sexual Wellness
- Introduction to Role Play
and much more!